Country of Origin/Location
( With out base ) 7.86 oz’s – 223 grm’s
5.6″ long (14.1 cm’s)
Diamantina Smoky Laserwand Quartz Crystal
This Diamantina Smoky Laserwand Quartz Crystal has great from and intricate rainbows and veils within it! It is a very light smoky color,with an awesome clarity and luster! The removable base featuring New Zealand paua shell comes with the crystal! This specimen is in excellent condition.
Laser Wand Quartz Crystal
For what and How Does One Use it?
Laser Wand Quartz Crystals condense and focus light. They are very powerful light tools indeed!
After reading some books, people may be afraid to even pick them up. I would like to make it clear that they only slice or cut through auras if that is your focused intent.
Laser Wand crystals are very flexible tools and may be used in the following ways (amongst many others).
1. To draw out negativity – Hold the base on the affected area and visualize the negative energy being drawn out and transferred into light as it passes out through the termination. You may prefer to use a soft receiving stone to absorb the negative energy, then cleanse the receiver crystal after the procedure is complete.
2. Put positive energy into a negatively affected area by holding the Laser Wand, moving it in clockwise circles, all the while visualizing white light going into the area requiring it.
3. Use Quartz Laser Wands for color therapy – For example, place a colored tumbled or flat cab/slice (e.g. Amethyst) on your 3rd eye, then place the base of the Laser Wand on the Amethyst and project the Amethyst color through the Laser Wand into the required area. I find this most useful when recharging chakras that may not have responded as well as hoped during a body layout. This technique really adds an extra boost. You can combine this with method 2 above as well.
4. Attach small laserwands to your fingers via rubber bands and touch them to acupressure points, visualizing light passing through the crystals. An advantage of using Laser Wands in this fashion is you do not have to wait for the person to breathe out as you do in acupressure and you can do multiple points at once.
5. Some Laser Wands have singing properties. These crystals are harder than normal Quartz crystals, and are usually very tapered. When you gently tap two Singing Laser Wands together (or even use just your fingernail on one), they make a high pitched “ting” sound. Singing Laser Wands often have a crusty appearance – the crustier they are the higher the pitch and vibration seems to be the general rule! A way to use them is to hold one crystal pointing towards the body, then gently tap the other crystal (or fingernail) onto it. Move the crystal up the body and listen for any changes in tone or pitch. When you reach a blockage you will hear the pitch go dull. Stay in that area and tap the other Laser slightly harder. After a few taps you will hear the pitch go higher again as the blockage is released and or cleared. Continue up the rest of the body as before until all chakras are clear.
6. Clear out clogged veins by visualizing a Laser Wand passing through them. I once used this technique to clear out a blocked plastic vein that had been used as a replacement in an earlier surgery procedure. This technique may also be used for varicose veins. Adding Aquamarine energy into the mix will greatly calm, soothe, and reduce inflammation within the veins, thus complementing the clearing energy of the Laser Wand Quartz Crystal.
These are just some techniques I have used with success. Naturally you can intuitively alter/modify any of the above techniques or come up with completely new ones yourselves!
Read more regarding Laser Wand Quartz Crystal Properties at the link below (will open in a new tab/window)….
For what and How Does One Use it?
Smoky Quartz is almost the default crystal in any crystal healing layout. It is grounding and protective, and can transform negative energy into positive energy. As one friend put it to me, Smoky Quartz is good for humans, because we are currently quite murky beings ourselves!
It can also be found in Elestial form and on rare occasions, Cathedral formation. Smoky Quartz clusters can be found, but are really quite rare. Sometimes Smoky combines with Amethyst, which gives the benefits of both, as well as creating their own unique combined energy. Phantom Quartz crystals in Smoky are very powerful in breaking old patterns and blockages.
As an elixir Smoky Quartz can have great effect against radiation-induced illnesses. It purges toxicity from the major bodily organs. It is very good for reining in wayward emotions and helps one put things into perspective. Smoky Quartz helps keep us grounded while under great stress. It also is a great boost to the body’s immune system.
Smoky quartz works very well in conjunction with Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Citrine. In some cases you can get Bi-colored crystals such as Smoky and White Quartz, which has a balancing effect in all yin and yang issues. There is also a tri-color Elestial family that has Smoky/White and Citrine Quartz. These are very powerful manifestation crystals and are unfortunately getting hard to find now.
It is a very joyful crystal. It is helpful to hold if you have other crystals that un-ground you such as Moldavite.
A lot of Smoky Quartz on the market is actually heated Clear Quartz. Majestic Quartz only supplies natural Smoky Quartz. If it is not translucent at all, be very suspicious. I have only seen 2 Smoky Quartz crystals that are not translucent, but are actually the real thing.
Read more regarding Smoky Quartz Properties at the link below (will open in a new tab/window)….