Amethyst Flower Cluster
This crystal has a breath taking amethyst flower form! It has great lavender color! The removable base comes with the crystal! This specimen is in excellent condition.
For what and How Does One Use it?
Amethyst crystals make powerful visualization assistants and help to manifest these visualizations into 3D reality! When placed beside one’s head, Amethyst crystals are very good for drawing out EMF type radiation that generally gets stored in that part of the body. It is very good for keeping our mind in a balanced and soothed state. Amethyst likes to be cleansed in water/saltwater and Earth.
Amethyst works particularly well with Rose, Clear, Smoky, and Citrine Quartz. Amethyst also combines in a natural state with Citrine, this is called Ametrine.
Amethyst is a beautiful energy that brings to mind the term, still waters run deep. There is much more to this crystal than a mere glance may suggest!
It is one of the three “default” crystals I keep in my healing kit bag, along with Clear and Rose Quartz.
Note: Some Amethyst can and does fade under direct sunlight. With this in mind, it is best to play it safe and position Amethyst crystals with care.
Read more regarding Amethyst Properties at the link below (will open in a new tab/window)….
Laser Wand Quartz Crystal
For what and How Does One Use it?
Laser Wand Quartz Crystals condense and focus light. They are very powerful light tools indeed!
After reading some books, people may be afraid to even pick them up. I would like to make it clear that they only slice or cut through auras if that is your focused intent.
Laser Wand crystals are very flexible tools and may be used in the following ways (amongst many others).
1. To draw out negativity – Hold the base on the affected area and visualize the negative energy being drawn out and transferred into light as it passes out through the termination. You may prefer to use a soft receiving stone to absorb the negative energy, then cleanse the receiver crystal after the procedure is complete.
2. Put positive energy into a negatively affected area by holding the Laser Wand, moving it in clockwise circles, all the while visualizing white light going into the area requiring it.
3. Use Quartz Laser Wands for color therapy – For example, place a colored tumbled or flat cab/slice (e.g. Amethyst) on your 3rd eye, then place the base of the Laser Wand on the Amethyst and project the Amethyst color through the Laser Wand into the required area. I find this most useful when recharging chakras that may not have responded as well as hoped during a body layout. This technique really adds an extra boost. You can combine this with method 2 above as well.
4. Attach small laserwands to your fingers via rubber bands and touch them to acupressure points, visualizing light passing through the crystals. An advantage of using Laser Wands in this fashion is you do not have to wait for the person to breathe out as you do in acupressure and you can do multiple points at once.
5. Some Laser Wands have singing properties. These crystals are harder than normal Quartz crystals, and are usually very tapered. When you gently tap two Singing Laser Wands together (or even use just your fingernail on one), they make a high pitched “ting” sound. Singing Laser Wands often have a crusty appearance – the crustier they are the higher the pitch and vibration seems to be the general rule! A way to use them is to hold one crystal pointing towards the body, then gently tap the other crystal (or fingernail) onto it. Move the crystal up the body and listen for any changes in tone or pitch. When you reach a blockage you will hear the pitch go dull. Stay in that area and tap the other Laser slightly harder. After a few taps you will hear the pitch go higher again as the blockage is released and or cleared. Continue up the rest of the body as before until all chakras are clear.
6. Clear out clogged veins by visualizing a Laser Wand passing through them. I once used this technique to clear out a blocked plastic vein that had been used as a replacement in an earlier surgery procedure. This technique may also be used for varicose veins. Adding Aquamarine energy into the mix will greatly calm, soothe, and reduce inflammation within the veins, thus complementing the clearing energy of the Laser Wand Quartz Crystal.
These are just some techniques I have used with success. Naturally you can intuitively alter/modify any of the above techniques or come up with completely new ones yourselves!
Read more regarding Laser Wand Quartz Crystal Properties at the link below (will open in a new tab/window)….
We are currently relocating back to New Zealand. The site is open for orders, but please note they will not be shipped until Mid September.