Zambian Singing Hyper Etched Silver Light Laser Wand Quartz Crystal
This lovely laser Wand has silver light luster and clarity, along with stunning highly detailed etched form on the sides and termination! It is water clear inside, however in regards to the photos, the etching obscures just how clear this crystal really is. Etching is synonymous with information, so these special crystals will be packed full of information! Being in laser form, will help one focus on that information with laser like precision! The singing “tone” this crystal has when tapping it lightly with an finger nail is a beautiful pitch! These Laser Wands are a new find, so are extremely relevant to helping one improve human consciousness evolution at this time. This crystal is in excellent condition.
Laser Wand Quartz Crystal
For what and How Does One Use it?
Laser Wand Quartz Crystals condense and focus light. They are very powerful light tools indeed!
After reading some books, people may be afraid to even pick them up. I would like to make it clear that they only slice or cut through auras if that is your focused intent.
Laser Wand crystals are very flexible tools and may be used in the following ways (amongst many others).
1. To draw out negativity – Hold the base on the affected area and visualize the negative energy being drawn out and transferred into light as it passes out through the termination. You may prefer to use a soft receiving stone to absorb the negative energy, then cleanse the receiver crystal after the procedure is complete.
2. Put positive energy into a negatively affected area by holding the Laser Wand, moving it in clockwise circles, all the while visualizing white light going into the area requiring it.
3. Use Quartz Laser Wands for color therapy – For example, place a colored tumbled or flat cab/slice (e.g. Amethyst) on your 3rd eye, then place the base of the Laser Wand on the Amethyst and project the Amethyst color through the Laser Wand into the required area. I find this most useful when recharging chakras that may not have responded as well as hoped during a body layout. This technique really adds an extra boost. You can combine this with method 2 above as well.
4. Attach small laserwands to your fingers via rubber bands and touch them to acupressure points, visualizing light passing through the crystals. An advantage of using Laser Wands in this fashion is you do not have to wait for the person to breathe out as you do in acupressure and you can do multiple points at once.
5. Some Laser Wands have singing properties. These crystals are harder than normal Quartz crystals, and are usually very tapered. When you gently tap two Singing Laser Wands together (or even use just your fingernail on one), they make a high pitched “ting” sound. Singing Laser Wands often have a crusty appearance – the crustier they are the higher the pitch and vibration seems to be the general rule! A way to use them is to hold one crystal pointing towards the body, then gently tap the other crystal (or fingernail) onto it. Move the crystal up the body and listen for any changes in tone or pitch. When you reach a blockage you will hear the pitch go dull. Stay in that area and tap the other Laser slightly harder. After a few taps you will hear the pitch go higher again as the blockage is released and or cleared. Continue up the rest of the body as before until all chakras are clear.
6. Clear out clogged veins by visualizing a Laser Wand passing through them. I once used this technique to clear out a blocked plastic vein that had been used as a replacement in an earlier surgery procedure. This technique may also be used for varicose veins. Adding Aquamarine energy into the mix will greatly calm, soothe, and reduce inflammation within the veins, thus complementing the clearing energy of the Laser Wand Quartz Crystal.
These are just some techniques I have used with success. Naturally you can intuitively alter/modify any of the above techniques or come up with completely new ones yourselves!
Read more regarding Laser Wand Quartz Crystal Properties at the link below (will open in a new tab/window)….
For what and How Does One Use it?
Clear Quartz seeks to find balance wherever it is used. It has the ability to receive, store and transmit many different types of energy, including thought forms.
Clear Quartz enhances life force energy and makes it available for us to use in our everyday lives. It is the great harmonizer! Clear Quartz is a fantastic crystal to use for clearing blockages and is one of the easiest crystals with which to direct your conscious intent.
It works well with most other crystals and in a lot of cases will amplify the other mineral/crystal properties.
Clear Quartz has countless uses! With this in mind, a good idea is to meditate with one. Using your intuition and information gained from meditation will help you to zero in on that particular crystal’s best use for that particular time.
Read more regarding Clear Quartz Properties at the link below (will open in a new tab/window)….
For what and How Does One Use it?
Etched crystals are fascinating and powerful beings! The etching generally indicates the crystal is jam packed full of information. There are many ways to access this wisdom – though the primary way is to use the etching itself. To do this, get comfortable and hold the crystal in your hands – view the etching as a kind of braille language. Clear your mind, and let your hands gently caress the etching on the crystal as if reading braille. Sometimes your hands appear to take on a life of their own, seemingly moving at random – take this as a sign that you are indeed interacting with and “reading” the crystal. Do not be disillusioned if this process does not occur for you, as you may very well be receiving the information at a subconscious level – for later retrieval by your intuition. Another way to access this information is to simply gaze at/into the etching of the quartz crystal. If your eyes start to drift out of focus, this is a good indication you are interfacing with the crystal and it is passing wisdom across to you.
As mentioned above – etching can occur in many different varieties of Quartz. Etching is a good indication that the particular crystal in question is an ancient and knowledgeable being. As with any elder generation, respect and honor goes along way to the wisdom these light beings are willing to share.
It would be fair to say Elestial crystals are the royalty of the Etched Quartz families. Due to their often skeletal layers, these crystals display a breathtaking array of etching. Many Elestial crystals have a different style of etching/language on every side and termination face!
Read more regarding Etched Quartz Crystal Properties at the link below (will open in a new tab/window)….